There are currently no events posted for this location.
Geneva ChopHouse Sunday Champagne Brunch
Brunch is an all you can eat buffet including non alcoholic beverages as well as Champagne or Mimosas. We offer a full service bar for an additional cost. The specific items on brunch change weekly; however, below is a general list of items served.
Adults $32.95 | Children 6-12 $15.95 | Children 2-5 $4.95
Chef's Choice 2nd carving
Create your own omelet Station - Made fresh to your liking
Waffles- with all the toppings
Specialty Pancakes or French toast
Soup of the Day
Four additional Chef's Choice Lunch Specialty dishes
Peel N Eat Shrimp
Three Additional Chef Choice Specialty Salads
Pastries & Desserts
Variety of Assorted Muffins, breakfast pastries and fresh breads
Variety of Fondue item for the Chocolate Fondue
| Golden Gazpacho
Executive Chef Michael Sawin
- 2EA Mango- Diced
- 8EA Yellow Tomato - Diced
- 2EA Yellow Pepper - Diced
- .5EA Red Onion - Diced
- 2EA Cucumber - Peeled/Diced
- .25C Sherry Vinegar
- .5C Tomato Juice
- Tabasco -- To Taste
- Worcestershire -- To Taste
- Salt & Pepper -- To Taste
• PLACE MANGO, PEPPER, TOMATO, CUCUMBER IN A STAINLESS STEEL BOWL.
• ADD VINEGAR, JUICE, AND SEASONINGS.
• LET MARINATE FOR 24 HOURS.
• BLEND WITH A HAND HELD BLENDER ON HIGH UNTIL UNIFORM AND SLIGHTLY CHUNKY.
• TASTE & ADJUST.
• KEEP CHILLED – THIN OUT WITH COLD WATER AS NEEDED.
An outdoor fire experience at Geneva ChopHouse
Enjoy beautiful views of the Wisconsin countryside. Now serving desserts and cocktails after dinner by the fire.
Live entertainment on Friday and Saturday evenings.